Baked Pork Chops Teriyaki with Veggies
Enjoy your meal without the hassle of preparing them. Make this easy and delicious baked pork chops teriyaki with veggies. A complete meal in just a few minutes! Best for busy weekdays and lazy weekends.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb baby carrots cut into half, lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 pcs pork loin chops boneless or bone-in
- 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce of your choice
- toasted sesame seeds optional
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line your baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange the broccoli and carrots. Season with ginger, salt, pepper, and drizzle with olive. Toss well to combine.
Arrange the pork chops on top of the veggies. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Garnish with sesame seeds as desired.