Deviled Eggs Pasta Salad
A perfect combination of pasta and the classic favorite deviled eggs. Turn your appetizer into hearty deviled eggs pasta salad for a healthy, filling meal.
- 2 1/2 cups Gemelli pasta or your preferred pasta
- 8 pcs eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp coarse grain mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 stalks medium celery with leaves thinly sliced and leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 small fennel with fronds, trimmed and shaved thinly you can also use parsley as a substitute
- 1/4 small red onion diced
- Kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- scallions sliced, for garnish
- paprika to taste
- chopped tomatoes
- asparagus tips
- tuna flakes
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Boil the eggs on medium-high. Once the water boils, turn off heat and let the eggs sit in the hot water for 10 minutes, covered. Drain and immerse in cold water. Peel eggs and slice lengthwise.
From the 8 egg halves, separate the yolks from the whites. Roughly chop the remaining egg whites and the rest of the eggs.
Mix the separate egg yolks with the mustard, mayo, vinegar, and sugar. Mash until free from lumps. Fold in the rest of the ingredients including the cooked pasta.
Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with scallions and sprinkle with paprika as desired.