No-Cook Spaghetti Puttanesca
You can always cook this easy spaghetti recipe even on busy weekdays. This no-cook Spaghetti Puttanesca will be ready in a breeze! With just a few ingredients, dinner will be ready in just a few minutes!
- 1 lb beef steak tomatoes halved and seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic finely grated
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup olives pitted and crushed
- 2 tbsp capers drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter cut into pieces
- grated parmesan cheese
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and save 1/4 cup pasta water.
In a food processor, add the beefsteak tomatoes, red pepper flakes, and 2 tsp salt then pulse until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and add the cherry tomatoes, capers, olives, and 1/4 cup olive oil.
Add butter to the cooked pasta and toss in the sauce. Pour pasta water as needed. Serve with fresh parsley and grated parmesan cheese.