Easy Peasy Fried Rice Recipe
This easy meal of fried rice will take care of your leftovers. Budget-friendly, delicious, and simple. The family will surely love this!
- 5*6 cups leftover rice
- 1 cup leftover meat cut into small cubes beef, pork, or rotisserie chicken
- 4 eggs scrambled and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 3-4 slices bacon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped carrots or frozen mixed veggies
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce, use any of the following:
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp Chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
In a pan, stir-fry the bacon in its own oil. Once crispy, toss in the onions and stir-fry until it is translucent.
Add the garlic, leftover meat, and mixed veggies. Season with salt and pepper. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
Add the cooked leftover rice then mix with your preferred sauce. Stir-fry for another 5 minutes.
Add the scrambled eggs and heat through.
Turn off heat and garnish with spring onions.