SNLCO LLC stays true to its promise of offering high-quality products and excellent customer service. With that, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee if your product gets damaged due to normal wear and tear provided that it meets the following conditions:
- Normal wear and tear of each product.
- Other damage not caused by normal wear and tear such as:
- Aluminum baking pan and oven racks have dents, broken legs, and bent upon receiving them in the box.
- Silicone products have holes, have duplicate designs, or lack one piece upon receiving them in the box/package.
- Other products have dents, chipped, or have pointed parts that jut out upon receiving them.
- 1-year warranty on baking pans, silicone trivets, silicone molds, and taco holders.
- Lifetime warranty on all cooling rack variants.
- No warranty on parchment paper as it is a consumable item.
- Discoloration of baking pans due to improper washing (eg. cleaned in the dishwasher). Package instructions clearly state that aluminum is NOT dishwasher-safe.
- Chips, dents, broken parts, discoloration due to improper usage and handling (eg. trampled on, used pointed objects, improper storage).
To qualify for the warranty, please ensure that you have completed the following:
- Registered your product along with the warranty code through our website. Go to our home page at www.kitchenatics.com and click the Warranty Registration button on the top right corner. You have 14 days upon receipt of the item to register.
- Include a photo of the damaged item and newly opened package with tracking sticker. Please include the original order ID with your message.
- Please do not return the damaged item to Amazon or to the courier as it voids the replacement.
For refunds, please take note of the following:
To qualify for refunds, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- Only unused items with intact packaging qualify for a refund.
- Reasons for refund:
- Did not order the product.
- Packaging looks dangerous and severely damaged with traces of chemicals or waste.
Orders through Kitchenatics website:
- Please send us a message along with a photo of the unused item (with intact and unopened packaging), order ID, and the reason for requesting a refund.
- For Amazon orders, refunds must go through Amazon customer service as our products sold in the Amazon website are fulfilled by Amazon FBA. Please follow the instructions below to request a refund through Amazon:
- You can reach out to them by calling their US/Canada number toll-free number at 1-866-216-1072.
- You can also contact them through chat:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- At the bottom left of the page, you will see “Let Us Help You” then click “Amazon Assistant.”
- After that, you will see at the bottom “Need help?” click “Contact Us.”
- Choose the appropriate Order ID and the chat option.
Note: If you have already contacted Amazon for a refund, please follow-up with them.
As much as possible, we encourage you to send us a message in case you receive the products damaged or with missing items before leaving feedback, posting a public review, or requesting a refund. In this way, we can promptly resolve your issues without the hassle of contacting Amazon which is our FBA shipping provider.