July 30 is National Cheesecake Day! That is why I will be making this mini cheesecake recipe. Also, it’s my niece’s birthday and I didn’t have time to get a gift. So, I’m making these cute cheesecakes just for her. I’m sure she will be delighted with these sweet treats!
How to Make this Mini Cheesecake Recipe
There is a no-bake version of this mini cheesecake recipe. The main difference in the ingredients is that the filling does not have flour. However, for the unbaked version, the crust is a bit crumbly and may fall apart quickly. You can also use the Semi Sphere Silicone Molds or 3D Heart Silicone Molds for this recipe.
For the fruits, you can use whatever fruits are available to you that goes well with the taste. You can use mangoes, peaches, or kiwis if you don’t have strawberries and berries. I also tried canned peaches and they taste okay, but fresh ones are the best. I also tried the frozen berries and strawberries; just thawed them well before using. The taste was the same but the texture was different. You can compensate by drizzling with more chocolate syrup. You can also omit the fruits if you don’t have them and they would taste just as good.
Enjoy the Delicious Treats!
My niece loved the cheesecakes! She couldn’t even wait to finish her dinner because she wanted to eat them already. I think she ate 4 pieces in one sitting! Her mom had to stop her because she might get an upset tummy. Too bad I forgot to take photos of her. We were so wrapped up in the moment and were enjoying each others’ company that we totally forgot to take photos!
Try this recipe and let us know how it went! Don’t forget to share it with others, too!
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- semi sphere silicone molds
- 3D heart silicone molds
For the base:
- 2/3 cup Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup melted butter
For the filling:
- 1 1/4 cup (300 gr) cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup flour
For the toppings:
- blueberry or strawberry jam
- fresh strawberries or blueberries
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 150°F.
- In a food processor, process the Graham crackers until pulverized. Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Get your silicone molds and spoon the crackers mixture. Press down firmly with a spoon to flatten and make them firm. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Mix well until combined. You may use an electric mixer set to low. Gradually add the flour and mix well.
- Get the prepared silicone molds and spoon the cream cheese mixture into the molds. Tap the silicone molds on the table to help settle the contents. Level the top with a knife.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool completely. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Unmold then top with jam, fresh berries, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.