I am really serious about this Keto diet coz it really works! I already lost 4 lbs in just a week – can you imagine that! So, I would like to share this Keto breakfast which the family really loves!
Keto Breakfast Saves The Day!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I make it a point that everybody has breakfast, no matter what time. That is why I make sure that breakfast is really special.
Since we still have uncured bacon and some leftover turkey from Thanksgiving, I decided to make Keto Breakfast Frittata. This recipe is so easy to prepare. I just need to throw in all the ingredients in a pan and put it in the oven while I tidy up.
For those of you who are planning to try the Keto diet, always make sure that you check with a medical practitioner first. Studies show that the Keto diet can affect your cholesterol levels so make sure it is safe for you. Remember, our goal is to become healthy, not just to get thin.
The smell of bacon, eggs, turkey and cheese immediately brought everyone to the dinner table. In just a few minutes, the Keto Breakfast Frittata was all gone! My sons were teasing me that how can a diet recipe taste so good when it’s meant to lose weight. I told them that was their homework, to read up on the Keto diet. Well, it’s good that they loved it… they started the day with a smile on their faces because their tummies were filled with a delicious and satisfying breakfast!
What do you think of this recipe? Leave us a comment when you’ve tried it. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends!
Keto Breakfast Frittata
- 12 pieces eggs scrambled
- 1 cup leftover turkey or chicken meat
- 1 cup chopped uncured bacon
- 4 pieces chopped mushrooms
- 1 whole chopped white onions
- 2 pieces chopped tomatoes
- sliced jalapeno peppers for garnish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a cast iron pan, saute the bacon until cooked. Remove the bacon from heat and set aside.
- Use the bacon oil and saute the chopped white onions, chopped mushrooms, and tomatoes. Add the leftover turkey meat and bacon then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the scrambled eggs and let it sit until half-cooked. Turn off heat then sprinkled the sliced jalapeno and grated cheese on top.
- Transfer the cast iron pan in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.