Last night, I made some Keto chicken soup because the weather was so chilly! I still have some chicken breasts left so I decided to use them today and make grilled chicken wraps as snacks. It was a busy day today as we had been on the phone talking with our suppliers for our new products launch — I’m so excited!
I got so hungry that I felt like I could eat a feast. We still had some leftover soup from last night so I gulped down a bowl to keep me warm, too. I was deciding between a BLT sandwich or chicken wraps, but my son wanted chicken so chicken wraps it is!
Healthy Chicken Wraps for Snacks
These chicken wraps are also great for a light dinner if you’re on a diet, or as a midnight snack. The chicken breasts are rich in proteins so you will feel full without feeling bloated. Since the chicken is grilled or cooked in the oven, it’s healthy and oil-free.
I always stock up on different chicken cut-ups instead of having a whole chicken. Chicken breasts are the most versatile because you can roast, grill, air-fry, or even make them into a soup.
This chicken wraps recipe is versatile that you can be creative with the ingredients. You can even turn it into a Mexican chicken wrap by using lettuce, cilantro, tomatoes, and salsa. You can also use other meat such as beef, pork, or even fish fillets.
I bit into my delicious chicken wrap and was thinking of how to launch our new products. Should we have a contest? Facebook live maybe? I’m camera-shy so going live on Facebook is probably not a good idea! My husband keeps on telling me I should stream my cooking sessions on Facebook to entice our Facebook followers to share, too. Plus, Facebook live is great for engagement, right?
Hmmm… I shall definitely think about it!
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends! Enjoy!
Healthy Grilled Chicken Wraps
- 3 slices chicken breasts
- 1.5 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic granules
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 flour or wheat tortillas
- 6 large iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic granules, and chili powder.
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange the chicken breasts and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees F.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting into strips.
- Warm the tortillas then assemble the lettuce leaves, chicken, cheese, and ranch dressing.
- To store them, wrap them in parchment paper and keep in a freezer-safe container with cover.