Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. A good breakfast contributes to how well your day will go. Why? Because nobody likes working or studying on an empty stomach. It’s like when your stomach is empty, nothing comes out of your mind and you get irritated and distracted. So, if you’re busy and would like a quick and easy breakfast, try this easy breakfast quesadillas recipe. I’m sure your family will think twice about skipping breakfast.
How I Make This Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
I like putting hot sauce on almost everything. Personally, added spice adds more flavor to a dish. I even tried adding a few drops of sriracha on creamy pasta and it tasted good! LOL! Anyway, when I make this recipe for breakfast quesadillas, I sprinkle it with jalapeño sauce before eating it. I have even influenced my youngest son to do the same. Now he tries everything that I eat.
What I do is plan my meals ahead. So, what I do is factor leftovers for breakfast. For example, yesterday we had extra cuts of ham. Instead of bacon, I used them in the breakfast quesadillas recipe.
If you have leftover chicken or turkey meat, you can even use them in this recipe for breakfast quesadillas. Or, you can try making Keto breakfast frittata using the leftover meat.
Eggs are a staple in breakfast because they are rich in protein. They also make us feel full longer so they help lessen our calorie intake during the day.
Start the Day Right!
Eating breakfast should become your daily healthy habit. Encourage your family to do the same, too. Remember, in these present times, health is really something we should never take for granted.
Leave us a comment once you’ve tried this recipe. Recipe suggestions are also welcome!
Easy Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 eggs beaten
- 4 pieces flour tortillas
- 4 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled into bits you can also use cooked sausage, crumbled into bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or Mexican blend cheese shredded and divided
- salsa and/or sour cream for serving
- In a large skillet, cook the scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Apply cooking spray on a griddle or another skillet, heat each tortilla on one side. When tortilla is hot, flip then sprinkle with cheese.
- Spoon scrambled eggs over the cheese and sprinkle with bacon or sausage bits.
- Cover with another tortilla and cook for a minute or until the cheese melts.
- Flip the tortilla and warm through.
- To serve, cut in half with a pizza cutter or knife. Serve with salsa or sour cream.