Do you remember your first ever baking stint? When I first started out, I decided to try out this Chocolate Chip Cookie pan recipe that I found online. I also love chocolate chip cookies, so of course that would be my first project. We had just released our first product back then so I was excited to use them. Our cookie rack is oven safe and I was determined to prove that. In my excitement, I purchased cookie pans in many sizes just for my cookie pan recipe.
Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookies. Sometimes I add oats in them. I also use both dark and white chocolate chips and even add in some nuts. I like them both crispy and chewy, cold and warm. I remember me and my friends having a bake-off and our project was who had the best cookie pan recipe!
Anyway, I decided to bake a big batch of chocolate chip cookies to donate to the frontliners. The recipe output is 30 cookies but since I will donate to the frontliners I’m gonna make about 200! Good thing I have a lot of cookie pans in all sizes so I don’t need to worry!
Okay, my cookie racks are all in the oven now. I can smell the aroma of the chocolate chip cookies now…yum!
How to Make this Delicious Cookie Pan Recipe
This chocolate chip cookie pan recipe is so easy. In less than 2 hours, you will already have 30 cookies! Well, that is if you can stop those quick hands from stealing the freshly baked cookies. I have to constantly shoo my sons when I’m baking. They pretend to help, just so they get a free taste haha!
As I prepare for the next batch of cookies to be put in the oven, I’m so thankful that my cookie cooling racks are oven safe, too. I just bring out the cookies from the oven and place them in the counter to cool, without transferring them. Then I just prepare another batch of cookies and pop them in the oven, and the cycle goes on.
I hope you enjoy baking as much as I do! If you want to try out baking, here’s my simple chocolate chip cookie pan recipe that you can try. Believe me, once you get started with baking, there is no turning back! Enjoy!
Here’s another easy cookie recipe to try — Chewy Oat Cookies!
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends, too. Leave us a comment and let us know how it went!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a dash of fine salt
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter melted at room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 pieces large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 12 oz bag semisweet chocolate chips (white or dark)
- nuts or raisins optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- In another bowl, put the butter and sugars and beat on medium-high speed. If you are using a handheld mixer, beat for about 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat after each addition. Add the vanilla. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Reduce the mixer speed to medium and add the flour mixture. Beat until well incorporated. Add the chocolate chips (and nuts and raisins if you want).
- Get an ice cream scoop and scoop out the dough. Roll the dough and arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill them in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cookie dough into the cookie racks.
- Bake until the cookies are golden, about 20 minutes. The longer you cook them, the crunchier they'll be.
- Bring them out of the oven and let them cool in the cookie racks.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough.
1 thought on “The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Pan Recipe”
Came out perfect and easy enough for kids to do it. They loved mixing and rolling the dough and the cookies were yummy!