Pork tenderloin is the ultimate meat lover’s dream. Pair that with bacon and… ohhh lala! Heavenly! If you are on the Keto diet, this Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin is perfect! Pair it with some salad and you have a complete meal.
My family loves meat. One of the staple ingredients at home is bacon. We got turkey bacon, panacetta, prosciutto — name it, we’ve got it. We have it almost everyday for breakfast. I just cook bacon in the oven the healthier, oil-free way. I serve bacon with pancakes, eggs, or with toasted bread and some coffee for me and hubby and orange juice for the kids. What I also do is cook extra bacon then save some crumbled bits for soups and salads.
Prepping the Meat
This recipe is easy to prepare. All you have to do is season the meat and carefully wrap the bacon around the pork tenderloin. Don’t forget to save the drippings for some gravy! While the meat cooks in the oven, I can prepare salad, tidy up, or just relax.
Whenever we have family gatherings, this is one dish that I prepare. For one, it is easy to prepare. Next, if there are leftovers, I can use them for other dishes or as sandwiches or taco filling.
Time To Eat Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin!
The smell of the bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin wafted through the kitchen. As soon as I brought out the pan, I could hear the boys rushing to the dining area! That’s how excited they are to eat! Family dinners are always special in our home — we make it a rule to have no gadgets and no negative conversations. Each of the family members is required to share the highlight of their day while enjoying this sumptuous meal.
I hope you will enjoy this recipe as much as we did. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and leave us a comment, too!
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin
- Your favorite BBQ dry rub preferably Pit Boss Smoked Infused Rubs for a smoky flavor
- 7/8 slices thick cut bacon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375º F.
- Season the pork tenderloin with a little salt and your favorite BBQ dry rub seasoning.
- Wrap the pork tenderloin with bacon, enough to cover from end-to-end, tucking underneath to secure.
- Place some aluminum foil on a baking pan to catch the drippings. Place the roasting rack on top of the pan and carefully arrange the bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin on it.
- Place the wrapped tenderloin on the baking pan and rack set.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Roast for 45 minutes or until internal temperature of the loin reaches 145 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 5 minutes before slicing to serve.