Wouldn’t you love to cook a complete meal in just a few minutes and not think about the hassle of cleaning up? That is a dream come true for me when I found this Baked Pork Chops Teriyaki recipe. With the addition of veggies, just serve it with some rice and you and your family’s hunger will be satisfied. What’s great about this recipe is that it takes only 15 minutes to prep then just leave it in the oven to cook.
Pork chops are among the easiest cuts of meat and the most versatile. You can bake, roast, grill, stew, slow cook, or add them to soups. Sometimes I just cut them into small pieces and sauté them then add some veggies.
How to Bake Pork Chops
To get the best quality out of your baked pork chops, here are some tips for you:
- Trim the excess fat. If you’re intent on eating healthy, removing the fat is your first step. Just cut off the white part with a sharp knife and get lean fat-free pork chops. You can use the fat to flavor your stews though.
- Before seasoning your pork chops, make sure you dry them so the seasoning will adhere to the meat. Salt, pepper and some herbs will enhance the flavor of the pork chops without overpowering it.
- You can also sear the pork chops before baking. Heat about a tablespoon of olive oil and sear both sides for 3 minutes each or until golden brown.
- If you’re not sure how long to bake the pork chops, here’s a guide for you. For pork chops that measure 1 1/4 inch, bake them for 14 to 17 minutes at 350°F or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. It doesn’t matter if you use bone-in pork chops, you just have to rely on the thickness.
Baked Pork Chops for Busy Weekday and Weekends
This easy Baked Pork Chops Teriyaki with Veggies is perfect for busy weekdays and for weekends as well. What I do is line my baking pan with parchment paper before arranging the veggies and pork chops slices on top. After baking, I can easily transfer the veggies and meat into a serving platter by lifting them out with the parchment paper. No hassle food prep and cleaning!
Don’t forget to share this recipe with others so they can also enjoy hassle-free cooking!
Baked Pork Chops Teriyaki with Veggies
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb baby carrots cut into half, lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 pcs pork loin chops boneless or bone-in
- 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce of your choice
- toasted sesame seeds optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line your baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange the broccoli and carrots. Season with ginger, salt, pepper, and drizzle with olive. Toss well to combine.
- Arrange the pork chops on top of the veggies. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Garnish with sesame seeds as desired.
1 thought on “Easy Meal in Minutes: Baked Pork Chops Teriyaki with Veggies”
Made this for dinner. Easy and no fuss at all!