Running out of appetizer ideas? No worries! Here’s a quick and easy one for you. Try this Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs recipe.
Why Eggs are Good for You?
The egg has always been a staple food all around the world. Ever wonder why that is? Well, eggs are naturally nutritious and have plenty of health benefits. Here are some of them.
- Eggs are NOT expensive.
- Trying to lose weight? Eating eggs to help you do this.
- Eggs are protein-filled.
- Eggs help you stay fuller, longer.
- Proteins in cooked eggs are easily digestible.
- Unlike most popular beliefs, eggs will not worsen your cholesterol level.
- Eggs have lutein, a carotid, and zeaxanthin, an antioxidant that protects your eyes.
Finally, eggs taste great, too! This may be the reason why many people love it so much.
Quick Ways to Cook Eggs
Have no time to cook? Here some quick and easy methods to cook delicious and nutritious eggs.
- HARD BOILED
Boil in-shell eggs in a rolling boil for 6-10 minutes. After that, submerge the boiled eggs into iced water before peeling the shells off.
Stir the simmering water and a teaspoon of vinegar in 160 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to make a whirlpool and then, crack the egg into it. Keep stirring the pot. Cook for 3 minutes.
The best way to cook fried eggs is “sunny-side up.”
There are so many recipes to scramble eggs but the best way for me is to beat them with a splash of milk, salt and pepper, and minced green onion leaves. Scramble aways.
Bake in a flat-bottom dish until eggs are set.
The quickest way to cook eggs is to microwave them out of their shells. This way, you will do away with the need to clean-up after they explode. You can scramble, poach and make omelets using the microwave.
Making omelets are somewhat the same as a scrambled egg. There are so many ways to cook omelets. The quick way is to beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper, add-in whatever cooked meats like ham or bacon in, and cook until solid. Flip to the other side.
Love this Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs recipe?
Stay tuned for More Quick-and-Easy Appetizers!
How did this recipe go for you? Share your experience with us in the comments section. Have your family and friends try this recipe, too!
Tasty and Appetizing Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs peeled
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise plus 3 tablespoons for serving
- 1-2 tsp Dijon mustard preferably French
- Piment d’Espelette or cayenne pepper optional
- Fine sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 strips crispy baked bacon, broken into bits
- 1 medium ripe avocado sliced lengthwise
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Snipped fresh chives for garnish
- Boil 1 dozen eggs in water with 2 tablespoons of vinegar for about 6-10 minutes.
- Put on ice and peel off skins.
- Slice each of your 12 hard-boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Scoop all the yolks into a bowl. Mash the yolks and add mayo, mustard, avocado and bacon bits. Add ample amounts of lemon juice or salt to your liking.
- Combine well until creamy.
- Season with more mustard, pepper, hot pepper (optional), and salt to taste.
- Once you're ready to serve, arrange the egg whites on a platter and spoon the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with snipped fresh chives to finish.