8.5 X 12 Stainless Steel Cooling, Baking & Roasting Small Wire Racks
Kitchenatics 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling and Roasting Rack Fits Quarter Sheet Size Baking Pan, Oven Safe, Commercial Quality, Heavy Duty for Cooking, Roasting, Drying, Grilling (8.5” X 12”)
8.5″ x 12″ Quarter Sheet Size (Rack Only)
Our very first creation is the premium quality stainless steel cooling and roasting rack which is dishwasher-safe and oven safe. Its robust design, features, and efficiency have led to high customer satisfaction. Made from 304 stainless steel, our cooling rack comes with natural rust-resistant and durable properties that make it perfect for dishwashing, cleaning, and regular use.
- RUST RESISTANT SMALL COMMERCIAL GRADE 304 18/8 stainless steel wire rack, dishwasher-safe for long-lasting durability with multiple uses for everyday cooking.
- SUPREME DURABILITY with 1-INCH (1”) IN HEIGHT. Our rack is raised up 1”- a full half-inch higher than other brands for optimal airflow, allows air to circulate around all sides of the pan resulting to cookies, cakes, bread, pies, pastries & other baked goods won’t get mushy as they cool, and will cook vegetables, meats, fishes and other dishes evenly in the oven.
- OVEN-SAFE to 575˚F for effective roasting, bake crispy, oil-free bacon and best for grilling seafood, baking chicken wings, broiling, roasting fish and vegetables, smoking turkey, bbq pork and seafood, sear steaks, dehydrating fruits and meats. There is no need to flip your food while cooking. You will get a crisp and juicy chicken, bacon, pulled pork, bbq ribs, fish, vegetable and breaded dishes while trimming any oil and grease, allows oven to use as an “air fryer” for healthy cooking.
- HEAVY DUTY GRATE, STURDY AND THICK GAUGED WIRE GRID with 2 cross support bars and firm metal screens holds heavier foods without the rack bending or bowing.
- FITS PERFECTLY inside standard 10” x 13” small quarter sheet pans and convention ovens like Cuisinart convection toaster oven. Your rack comes with a NO-HASSLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund or replace your rack. See”Special Offers and Product Promotions” below. Exclusively Manufactured & sold ONLY by SNLCO LLC. Pan is not included.
Invest on this wire rack and you can never go wrong. It will withstand the test of time so you and your family can enjoy cooking.
I have used America’s Test Kitchen recommended mostly as cooling racks with great success for years
I have used the America’s Test Kitchen recommended CIA 23304 Masters Collection 12 Inch x 17 Inch Wire Cooling Rack, Chrome Plate Steel mostly as cooling racks with great success for years. They have always cleaned up quickly for me with a soapy brush at the sink and I have never experienced any rust issues. They have performed admirably for my needs. Recently I ran short on rack space with a big project. When I went shopping for additional racks these caught my eye and I figured I’d give them a try. So how do they stack up? When trying anything blind I always expect to be underwhelmed. Yes, you may call me a skeptic.* But in this instance, I have been pleasantly delighted! These racks are wonderful; not at all flimsy or rough or anything else I could imagine that could possibly go wrong with a rack. They’re shiny, they’re sturdy, they fit my half sheets. If the price is a consideration and you’re going to be using them as cooling racks and you are willing to (easily) hand wash I see no reason not to go with the CIA racks. But these Kitchenatics are beautiful racks and if I had an oven application, given the choice, I’d grab the stainless.
*Also a geek: Kitchenatics 17.91 oz.; CIA 18.52 oz.