10 x 15 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Cooling and Roasting Rack Heavy Duty
KITCHENATICS Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Cooling and Roasting Rack Heavy Duty Thick-Wire Grid Fits Jelly Roll Pan Oven-Safe Rust-Resistant for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling, Drying
10″ x 15″ (Rack Only) Thick-Wire Grid, 10 x 15 rack, fits Jelly Roll Pan
Our very first creation is the premium quality stainless steel cooling and roasting rack which is dishwasher-safe and oven safe. Its robust design, features, and efficiency have led to high customer satisfaction. Made from 304 stainless steel, our cooling rack comes with natural rust-resistant and durable properties that make it perfect for dishwashing, cleaning, and regular use.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE, RUST-PROOF 304 (18/8) STAINLESS STEEL cooling rack is dishwasher safe for long-lasting durability. NONTOXIC and NO ARTIFICIAL COATINGS that can harm your food.
- HEAVY DUTY RAISED, THICK WIRE GRID with 3-cross-supports can hold up to 40 lbs of food without the rack bowing or bending and prevents thin baked goods from falling through the crack.
- OVEN-SAFE TO 575˚F with 1-INCH (1”) LEGS IN HEIGHT higher than ordinary racks, for optimal airflow, allows air to circulate around all sides of the pan for perfect cooking and cooling.
- FITS PERFECTLY inside of a standard JELLY ROLL SHEET (10 1/4″ x 15 1/4″ ) with baking pan brands such as Wilton, Mainstay Medium Cookie pan and other pans with similar dimensions. Pan is not included.
- NO-HASSLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE! If you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund or replace your rack. Additionally, enjoy your FREE downloadable PDF Sweet and Savory e-book exclusive to Kitchenatics customers only!
Invest on this wire rack and you can never go wrong. It will withstand the test of time so you and your family can enjoy cooking.
Does Double Duty
I ordered this specifically for cooking bacon in the oven. I use a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and this rack set on the foil. It holds eight to ten strips of bacon, and clean up is a breeze. This rack fits in the bottom rack of my dishwasher and comes out sparkling clean. I throw away the foil and put the cookie sheet away when done. So much easier and cleaner than frying bacon on the stovetop, and the bacon is not sitting in grease. Plus, I use this rack as a cooling rack with baking. Couldn’t ask for more!