We recently traveled out of the country to visit family. That month-long vacation consisted of bingeing on food — everywhere we went, we ate. Just imagine how much weight we’ve gained!
So, when we came back, I decided to start the Keto diet because I have heard great reviews about how effective it is.
Our family loves bacon, so I searched for recipes with bacon. Good thing I found this delicious Keto bacon wrapped chicken recipe. So, grab your sheet pan with wire rack and roll up your sleeves! Let’s get cooking!
- 8 pieces boneless chicken thigh or chicken breast
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 pack uncured bacon
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: sun-dried tomatoes
How to make them:
- Preheat your pellet grill to 350 degrees F.
- Saute the ground turkey then add the onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, mushrooms and spinach. Cook until the spinach is wilted. Turn off heat and set aside to cool.
- Once the ground turkey mixture is cooled, add the cream cheese and ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese. You can also add some sun-dried tomatoes. Mix well.
- Fill the chicken thigh or chicken breast with spinach and turkey mixture and wrap it with the bacon.
- Arrange the Keto bacon wrapped chicken in the cooling rack and place it on top of the baking sheet.
- Grill for approximately 1 hour. Crank the heat up to 425 degrees F in the last 15 minutes of cooking to crisp the bacon. Internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees F.
NOTE: You can also cook using your oven with the same process. It is important that the chicken’s internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
Of course, the family loved these Keto bacon wrapped chicken bomb The kids requested that we have them everyday — so much for going on a diet! Share this yummy Keto bacon wrapped chicken recipe with your friends!